RHMS offers the full spectrum of compassionate, family-centered care, from pediatrics to adult and geriatric medicine.
The internal and family medicine physicians focus on helping each individual patient maintain his or her health through personalized wellness plans, as well as quickly recover from any illness on minor injury. Our General physicians also can help patients develop an effective plan to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure, ASTHMA, Chronic Illness, among many others. A dedication to excellence while using advanced technologies and techniques is evident in every aspect of our practices – from preventive care and diagnosis, to treatment and follow-up care. Our family medicine and internal medicine doctor offers a full menu of care services for patients of all ages.
Our General Physician offers the following services:
- Same-day appointments for minor injuries/illnesses
- Routine checkups and screenings for specific health concerns
- Infectious disease treatment
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic illness or conditions (e.g. hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, arthritis)
- Well-woman exams- PCOS
- Coordination of at-home or nursing-home care as needed
- Referrals to specialists for serious illnesses such as cancer or heart disease
- Solving complex health problems
- Scheduling, reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Preventative health care counseling
- Referral for adult preventative health screenings
- Occupational medicine